Tuesday, June 26, 2007

They Win, I Lose


So, finally these parents won and they've made their nest in my balcony. They've laid eggs and the eggs have hatched already. I couldn't follow up coz I have to climb over my window to enter the bedroom balcony. Jeetu mentioned them in his post 'Pigeon And My Money Plant'. I didn't want them to lay eggs here coz now they'll keep coming back, and these birds make a mess of the place where they live.
I'll try to show you pictures of the baby pigeons.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. That won't last forever. If you can put up with them for a few weeks then they will be gone and you will find yourself missing them. Wildlife are good companions.

    Abraham Lincoln
    I posted about a Baby Rabbit
    Brookville Daily Photo

    ReplyDelete

Dear Mumbai Virtual Tourists,


Thank you for your valuable views.
Your criticism, appreciation and suggestions are welcome to an amateur photographer who loves her city. MDS is now active as a daily photoblog.