Friday, March 21, 2008

Hot Chips


Hot Chips at Seven Bunglows in Andheri is very popular. You can get fresh chips at any hour of the day from morning till late night. I see this man grating potatoes and bananas, and frying chips whenever I pass by.




The scene is simply inviting.


If you pass by here, do try them, and you will surely come backvfor more. The potato, banana and sago chips are popular besides many types of farsan including bitter gourd chips, chakli and South Indian varieties too.

4 comments:

  1. Full of calories and cholesterol but irresistible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anu,

    Just incase you didn't read my comment on the Mumbai metro post of yours, I am reposting it here -

    __

    I am a member of SkyscraperCity - an online forum that is tracking many infrastructure projects coming up in India which includes the Mumbai Metro project. I was wondering if I could post your images in the forum. I'll also add a "Copyright Anu" text above the images. It would be really great if you can allow me to post them.

    here's the link to the forum -
    www.skyscrapercity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=450

    and the Mumbai metro thread -
    http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=451426&page=24


    Please do let me know. And if you like the forum, then please do consider joining it :-)


    Thanks
    Rohit

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will review the site mentioned and if I intend to join, I will post the photos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks so delicious! We need a shop like that around in my area -- or maybe not as I would probably die of a heart attack for over-indulging! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Dear Mumbai Virtual Tourists,


Thank you for your valuable views.
Your criticism, appreciation and suggestions are welcome to an amateur photographer who loves her city. MDS is now active as a daily photoblog.