Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Sugarcane Juicewala


This sugarcane juicewala sells freshly churned sugarcane juice and quenches the thirst of hundreds of passerbys. Again it's preferred chilled but you can't be sure about the water used for the ice.
I always have it chilled and trust me, I never got a bad throat because of the ice used in sugarcane juice or the yummy gola. I mean I get a bad throat even if I have too many cold drinks and shakes using home-made ice out of my refrigerator.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Nice shot. I have never tasted sugar cane juice. Your photo of the scene is nice.

    I didn't do much today but...

    I did write about how people used to wear long underwear over winter or until we began to stink. You can find the link at the bottom of the post today.

    Brookville Daily Photo

    ReplyDelete

Dear Mumbai Virtual Tourists,


Thank you for your valuable views.
Your criticism, appreciation and suggestions are welcome to an amateur photographer who loves her city. MDS is now active as a daily photoblog.