Wednesday, November 26, 2008

ABC Wednesday - 'R' for RIDE


BOAT (LAUNCH) RIDE AT THE GATEWAY OF INDIA

http://abcwednesdayround3.blogspot.com
A boat ride (cruise) into the harbour at the Gateway of India is a smooth fun ride.

I went for the half an hour ride on this boat with my 3 year old Krrish on 14 November, which is celebrated as Children's Day in India,  to commemorate our first Prime Minister Pandit Jawharlal Nehru's love for children. It was his first time on the boat at the Gateway of India. 

On the way back, the view of the Taj Palace Hotel, The Taj Intercontinental and the Gateway of India was a gorgeous sight. See it in my 'My World' post here.

3 comments:

  1. The starbus looks fun. I wish it could come and take me to the grocery store this morning. I don't feel like going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear the dreadful news about Mumbai! Keep safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whew you were there yesterday???? big tragedy there over the night...

    ReplyDelete

Dear Mumbai Virtual Tourists,


Thank you for your valuable views.
Your criticism, appreciation and suggestions are welcome to an amateur photographer who loves her city. MDS is now active as a daily photoblog.